As a requirement to work for J. Goodison Company, subcontractors must carry the insurance coverage detailed below. A Certificate of Liability Insurance is required by J. Goodison Company to confirm the coverage, prior to work starting. The certificate must list the names of the insuring company(ies), the policy numbers, effective dates, and limits of coverage specific to each policy. Your company is to be listed as the certificate holder and MUST also be endorsed to name J. Goodison Company as ADDITIONAL INSURED.
Minimum Coverage and Limits:
- Comprehensive general liability, broad form property damage and personal injury insurance with coverage to include premise operations, products liability, complete operations hazard, contractual liability (specifically insuring the liability assumed under this Agreement) and independent Subcontractors. Combined bodily injury and property damage coverage shall have minimum limits of liability of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate. Personal injury coverage shall have a minimum aggregate liability of $1,000,000. Including Ship Repairers Legal Liability and no Action Over exclusion. J. Goodison Company shall be named as an additional insured on this policy with a waiver of subrogation.
- Comprehensive automobile liability insurance with coverage to include any vehicles. Combined bodily injury and property damage coverage shall have a minimum liability limitation of $1,000,000 per occurrence. J. Goodison Company shall be named as an additional insured with a waiver of subrogation. If no company vehicles then hired and non-owned coverage is required
- Excess/Umbrella liability minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 in the aggregate to be excess over general liability, auto and employers liability. J. Goodison Company shall be named as an additional insured with a waiver of subrogation.
- Worker’s Compensation and Longshoremen’s and Harbor Worker’s Compensation insurance with limits of liability conforming to the statutory requirements of the State of Rhode Island and the United States of America
- Alternate Employer endorsement with a waiver of subrogation on workers compensation.